A few days ago I commented with some colleagues the example of using TinyYolo In a UWP Application. Now it is a very task, because we can use a ONNX model in an Windows 10 application.
Note: The App can be an UWP app or a standard Win32 app, like, for example, the classic Windows forms.
Well, in the middle of the conversation, someone ask the following question, which is also a classic in ML events and talks:
Is there an AI model Marketplace for Windows?
The answer is yes. And although it’s not a Marketplace Models only, at Azure AI Gallery (Https://gallery.azure.ai/models) We can find many ONNX models, already ready to be used in Windows 10.
On the main page we can see the different models organized by categories and by relevance. If we go into the detail of one of the models, we will see the details of the same, Like this As the option of downloading the file ONNX
Finally, according to the documentation of the model, we will be able to access your GitHub repository, Paper Where it explains the same, and other options.
So, you know, if you want to add some AI capabilities in your Apps, the Azure AI Gallery is a #MustReview Place to look!
Greetings @ Toronto
Windows 10 and YOLOV2 for Object Detection Series
- Introduction to YoloV2 for object detection
- Create a basic Windows10 App and use YoloV2 in the camera for object detection
- Transform YoloV2 output analysis to C# classes and display them in frames
- Resize YoloV2 output to support multiple formats and process and display frames per second
- How to convert Tiny-YoloV3 model in CoreML format to ONNX and use it in a Windows 10 App
- Updated demo using Tiny YOLO V2 1.2, Windows 10 and YOLOV2 for Object Detection Series