Although the release of version 1.6 of the Kinect SDK it was 2 days ago, I posted it because I have to recompile applications starting tomorrow.
The official post and download below, the most important thing from my point of view is:
- Ability to detect the orientation of the sensor
- Ability to regulate aspects of the camera as brightness, exposure, etc.
- Ability to work only with infrared reader (to make spy cameras!)
- Support for working with multiple sensors Kinect in the same space
- Support for the detection of a single skeleton with various sensors in the same space
- Support for Windows 8
- Support for Visual Studio 2012
- Support to be able to work in a tested virtual machine in Hyper-V, VMWare, and Parallels (and VirtualBox?)
Saludos @ La Finca