today I could write many things, but actually one of the best news of the day is that ReSharper 7, no longer in test phase and the final version has been released. R # 7 you can see many interesting things such as for example the ability to choose our own set of icons in color or in grayscale for Visual Studio 2012 (this topic continues game)
that discussed in the official blog is part of the piece of product that is ReSharper.
- Full integration with Visual Studio 2012 while maintaining support for Visual Studio 2005, 2008, and 2010. For obvious reasons, we’ve been testing Visual Studio 2012 on RC and we haven’t had a chance to verify smooth integration with Visual Studio 2012 RTM. However, as soon as RTM is available to us, we’ll see if it contains any breaking changes, and if we find anything, we’ll be quick to roll out a minor update. (See ) How Exactly ReSharper 7 Supports Visual Studio 2012 .)
- An extensive pack of functionality for developers looking to create WinRT-based Metro style applications. (See ) Windows Runtime Support in ReSharper 7 .)
- New code inspections and contract for annotations to more robust .net code quality analysis.
- New automated code refactorings, including the top requested Extract Class to decrease coupling code.
- Additional code exploration features helping visualize hierarchies of polymorphic members and CSS styles.
- An extended and fine-tuned code generation toolset. (See ) Code Generation Improvements in ReSharper 7 .)
- T:System.ComponentModel.INotifyPropertyChanged interface support pack to improve productivity of Windows Forms, WPF and Silverlight application developers. (See) Support T:System.ComponentModel.INotifyPropertyChanged in ReSharper 7 .)
- Removing unused references assembly across the entire solution.
- Addition of two previously unsupported Microsoft development technologies: LightSwitch and SharePoint.
Note: is in Hadi but it seems that it is not the voice of Hadi
Saludos @ Home